Maldives. This street has had its name changed to Canal Street in time for the main event scheduled 01 January 2018:
“Can’t wait” one resident was heard to say. “Won’t have to drive cars anymore. We’ll be saving the planet one island at a time.”
Meanwhile, over at Bonn Germany, during the newly appointed feast-day known as COP 23, Canada again has the largest turnout of climate Barbies and Ken delegates of any nation. That’s because we love living off the governments teat, one Canadian delegate said. And as a nation we’re sooo smug. “Car-bon….Car-bon…Car-bon…Car-bon.” …and screwed. But they had to change that chant very quickly when someone pointed out to them that their chant really meant: Cars? Good…Cars? Good. when translated from their Quebec French dialect also know as: “What’s that you say language. Tabernac?” Jean Pierre from Chicoutimi snorted.
Yeah, I know. Canada’s stupidity is so sad that one has to laugh. Hey did you see the Turd’s new socks? And you have one week to get that hand off my knee!
From True-Dope Mandate Letter Tracker. Mandate letter number one:
Screw the Middle Class: Reference: New Smoke and Mirrors Policy – Result achieved. They, the middle class – us – are really, really screwed and the Finance Minister is happy because he has More-Dough in True-Dough’s pockets.
Heard in passing by our expert climate guys and gals: “CO2 is a pollutant that must be addressed.” Of course in 100 years from now the planet will be inhospitable. 100 years from now.” I say that with these guys and gals in charge it is inhospitable now! No, CO2 it is not a pollutant. It is a natural component of the earth’s atmosphere. We all exhale CO2 with every breath we take. CO2 is what makes our planet livable – that is why our climate delegation is a huge fraud.
“Say what? What did you say Dirty, or ask? Oh, what do I think of Canada’s foreign policy?”
“Well, it’s all foreign to me Dirty.” His answer to the Filipino President. And then there’s this:
And what about you and the Trudeau name? Old stock? and I don’t mean the beer. Are we screwed as a nation or what? By the way by old stock White Canadians he means me and you. Canadians wake up. And he applauded our Governor General’s recent public remarks when she castigated all Canadians who had faith-based beliefs and values. “God? C’mon now! Be rational here folks.” This is an attack on our values. Of course Indigenous Peoples are excluded here because as we know they have lots of spirits!
News of the world. I can’t make this stuff up:
- It was his “tongue in cheek” that did it. Gene Simmons banned forever from Fox News Channels.
- Successful people never say these two phrases: “Go F%$K yourself” or “Piss Off.” like the rest of us say all the time. No, we may not be successful but we sure as hell feel good about ourselves. Remember, one cannot say “Cheerio” anymore when saying goodbye because of the evil connotations to that breakfast cereal.
- BC’s economic policy. “The Barista Joint Policy.” “We were just starting to turn the tide on that opposition to everything. For the first time, since white contact, we were ready to take our place in B.C. and Canada. Instead, B.C. is not going to exist pretty soon in terms of investment. That is how worried I am.” in response to the NDP / Green coal-a-listen that wants to stop all resource development in BC….we’re screwed, no we’re doomed.
- More out of the closet groping. This time Al Franken. See Gene Simmons’ comment above
- World’s first human head transplant a success, controversial scientist claims. The world’s first human head transplant has been carried out on a corpse in China in an 18-hour operation that showed it was possible to successfully reconnect the spine, nerves and blood vessels. Success? Yeah, but he / she is still dead. “Don’t bother me with the small stuff” the Italian surgeon was heard to say as he was slurping his spaghetti. “We’re well ahead of the game here” he added. The operation was carried out by a team led by Dr Xiaoping Ren, who last year successfully grafted a head onto the body of a monkey. Clockwork Orange anyone? Leave well enough alone.
- Lesson here? Stay well clear of an Italian medical clinic! And, I’ll never eat Chinese food again. Oops that’s two lessons learned. Then again the new math rocks! I am right, you are wrong. 1 + 1 is 11!
Have a great weekend.