Remember these comments at the next erection, oops sorry, Freudian slip,…..election:
- “There’s a level of admiration I actually have for China. Their basic dictatorship is actually allowing them to turn their economy around on a dime.”
Justinian then asked of his late father: “Poppa, what’s an economy?”
- At a town hall in response to a question from the audience: “maternal love is the love that’s going to change the future of mankind”.
To which Trudeau said: “We like to say ‘peoplekind’, not necessarily ‘mankind’, because it’s more inclusive.”
So man becomes people. What of woman? That becomes wo-people, or yo people. “Hey, Yo True-dope. What have you been smokin.? Hey Yo;”
“Hey Yo…True-dope. Walt here. Now that weed is legal up there, is meth next? Hey yo?…yo?…you there… yo… True-dope? Wake up man.”
“Jesse, yo’d up the RV. WE’RE GOING TO CANADA”
- Turd-ope again opens his flap-trap: “Anytime I meet people who got to make the deliberate choice, whose parents chose Canada, I’m jealous,” he said in an interview that aired Friday morning on CTV. “Because I think being able to choose it, rather than being Canadian by default, is an amazing statement of attachment to Canada.”
In other words Canadians who have been here for generations are not real Canadians. They take their country for granted.
My father, who fought for this country during WW 2, is squirming in his grave. And me, someone who has served this country for 37 years, is thoroughly pissed off with this Prime ribbing.
- On the Boston Bomber during the Boston Marathon: “:Now we don’t know now whether it was, you know, terrorism or a single crazy or, you know, a domestic issue or a foreign issue, I mean, all of those questions. But there is no question that this happened because there is someone who feels completely excluded, completely at war with innocents, at war with a society.”
And what about these people?
Dumb de dumb dumb….DUMB!
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau claimed that he believes returning Jihadists — like those ISIS members headed back to Canada after losing the fight abroad — can be rehabilitated into “powerful” voices against radicalism within Canada.
Really? According to the Turd this guy is misunderstood and just needs a really big hug.
Welcome to Parks Canada. Canada’s new Parks Canada employee and the new uniform. Cute! Awesome!
- “A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian.” The Turd refuses to refute Canadians citizenship for ISIS Terrorists who originate from Canada or who currently possess Canadian citizenship;
Omar Kadr, a convicted terrorist is paid $10.5M by the Canadian government and “on behalf of all Canadians” is given an apology.
Sorry Turd. I don’t know what half you’re talking about but you don’t speak for me.
- The Turd’s economic policy for Canada? “The Budget will balance itself!”
“Again, Poppa? What’s an economy?” the Turd was heard muttering to himself.
- On our Veterans? The unspeakable has been spoken. The truth has finally been revealed and is being reviled. At a town hall in Edmonton on February 2, 18, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said, “Why are we still fighting against certain veterans’ groups in court? Because they are asking for more than we are able to give right now.”
Meanwhile, the Turd pledges $50 Million dollars via a “tweet” to comedian Trevor Noah, during his South African charity drive for education.
- With respect to Canada’s Indigenous people, the Turds’ true colours came out with this statement to Rolling Stone magazine:
Indigenous advocates are denouncing Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s recent comments about Senator Patrick Brazeau in Rolling Stone magazine, saying his remarks could damage the Liberal government’s relationship with aboriginal people.
“I wanted someone who would be a good foil, and we stumbled upon the scrappy tough-guy senator (Patrick Brazeau) from an Indigenous community. He fit the bill, and it was a very nice counterpunch…er point,” Mr. Trudeau says in the article. “I saw it as the right kind of narrative, the right story to tell.” re Trudeau’s boxing match with Brazeau, of which he won.
Knock em down I says – well, not really, but he is our PM after all.
There are many, many more. Too many to list here. But these next two pics say it all as far as I am concerned. I am so proud to have the Turd as my Prime Minister:
Trudeau posing with his Liberal Caucus!
“Dear Chiva. Thank you, thank you, for letting me be me. Today I am an Indian. Tomorrow I can play Prime Minister…hmmm, maybe not…too boring. Oh how I love being me.”
Then there is the Chinese fiasco and now the SNC Lavalin scandal.
When will this ever end? In October I hope.
Unfortunately with Sheer we will get sheer nonsense. May? Maybe not! And Singh? Well, seek and you shall find.
Woe is me! Nobody to vote for. I guess I will stick to my riding and vote for whoever, or is that whomever, best represents me.
Thank gawd we didn’t have leadership like this during the First and Second World Wars.
Walter White’s favourite song and favourite scene’s from “Breaking Bad.”
Badfinger’s “Baby Blue.” Another highlight from 1972 – just a great year for music and other things:
“Mr True-dope strong and free. The slippery slope of legalized marijuana. It leads to other things…Baby Blue perhaps….and it’ll kill ya…er yo!” …Walter White.
CANADIANS? WAKE UP TO THIS MADNESS!
Have a great Navy day and great Navy weekend. Read ya Monday.