Check these out by clicking the links at the top of the page.
Canadian health authorities have determined that a 16 week interval separating vaccine doses is acceptable and innovative. Thus all Canadians vaccinated with the first dose will have to wait four months for the second jab.
Meanwhile, back at the pharmaceutical ranch:
Statement: Pfizer position on dosing intervals of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
“Pfizer and BioNTech’s Phase 3 study for the COVID-19 vaccine was designed to evaluate the vaccine’s safety and efficacy following a 2-dose schedule, separated by 21 days. The safety and efficacy of the vaccine has not been evaluated on different dosing schedules as the majority of trial participants received the second dose within the window specified in the study design.
Data from the Phase 3 study demonstrated that, although protection from the vaccine appears to begin as early as 12 days after the first dose, two doses of the vaccine are required to provide the maximum protection against the disease, a vaccine efficacy of 95%. There are no data from this study to demonstrate that protection after the first dose is sustained after 21 days.”
But we are smug Canadians so we know better.
Doesn’t it make you angry that the vaccine danger that we are now faced with can be attributed directly to the incompetence and failure of Justin Trudeau and his government lackies?
Well it should Ontarian and Quebekers.
More Canadian Covid bafflegab:
Canada has among the strictish Covid measures in the world:
Canada continues to let flights in from infected countries. Our Covid infection rate per capital has now surpassed the US and other G7 countries;
See original text above.
Three in five Canadians say they’ve experienced undesired pandemic weight changes.
Pandemic weight changes? Or is that weight changes of pandemic proportions?
That is Canada-speak to say “YOU ARE GETTING FAT” so stop eating.
In Canada we cannot say the Covid virus originated in China as that would be considered racist hate speech – so says an expert on the Spanish Flu. His Asian Flu colleagues nodded in agreement.
Non sensical nonsense:
“What bothers me is the withholding of opiates for cancer patients, especially terminal patients with pain. Since cancer is the end of the road for roughly half of people (and increasing as other causes of final ends are being better treated), withholding pain control for the terminally ill out of fear of addiction seems deeply wrong to me.”
Its like swabbing the arm with alcohol of a convicted murderer prior to receiving death by lethal injection.
From The Babylon Bee:
We here at The Babylon Bee are marriage experts. Being considerate and helping your wife around the house is key to a healthy marriage– and it doesn’t even have to be hard work! We drew from decades of combined marriage experience to compile a list of easy ways to help your wife out.
1. Rinse a dish and leave it near the sink: Your lady will swoon when she sees how considerate you are! For bonus points, place the dish in the sink so she can easily put it in the dishwasher later.
2. Place excess trash in an organized pile near the trash can until she takes it out: Little things to make her life easier go such a long way!
3. Avoid the toilet seat debate by peeing in the sink: Lifehack!
4. Never shower so she’ll have fewer towels to fold: Also, if you never wear socks, you’ll never get in trouble for not throwing them in the hamper.
5. Helpfully gather all the dirty clothes and passive-aggressively place them in front of the washer: Whatever you do, DON’T actually put them in the washer. You’ll probably do it wrong.
6. Leave her helpful instructions on sticky notes around the house so she’ll know how to do things properly: You can add little hearts and “XOXOXO” for extra romance.
7. Say helpful phrases like “My mom didn’t do it that way” when she’s cleaning: Wives love to learn new things from their mothers-in-law. What a great way to pass down helpful knowledge!
8. Send her pictures of the messes around the house while she’s away so she can mentally prepare for the tasks ahead of her: This selfless act will help her stay mentally organized. It’s the least you can do.
9. Start the lawnmower for her: Use your big man strength to start the mower so she has more energy to mow the lawn. If you really want to drive her crazy, roll up your sleeves so she sees your big arms while you crank the engine.
10. Pick up your feet while playing Xbox so she can vacuum under them: Invest in your marriage and do it without being asked!
11. Place all the sandwich ingredients together on the counter to cut down on her lunch-making time: For extra helpfulness, leave another sticky note to help her make it correctly.
12. Have many children so they can help around the house: And if you’re a Mormon, you can also take a second wife to help your first wife with the chores!
So true…or this:
We are living on the thin line…by the Kinks.